Olympia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our server olympia.mcwot.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grieffers in my city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RygarEvil

Grieffers in my city Empty
PostSubject: Grieffers in my city   Grieffers in my city Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Ok what happaned? easy!! when i logged on my house in city i discover my chests and door with signs protection was get out and all stuff stealth, my diamnds, iron stacks weapons etc..i dont want u giveme back me stuff just fix demigods or towny plugin for no one use god powers for break the chests and signs and can get all he want in me house with city protected with towny commands, i try talk with admins qrs, and kitty and dont make me a solution i go to try this god powers in other NO city place and discover chests protected with signs and use my fireball god power for break sign and can open chest and get stuff this no is good for play i try hide me chests using obsidian around and i can destroy with fireballs and break obsidian blocks like sand for get all i want in chest protected!!

Zerones can u make a some solution for this? i dont want play and all can grieffme stuff in city and with protected chests!!
Sad(( i think for make a good solution the god powers must be deactivated in citys and no effects over protected chests at check commands in plugin i think can be aviable!! i like this very much dont remove demigod powers but yes band and remove the thiefs!!

thanks for include the awesome plugin demigods is fantastc but have some problems with this all people are aviable for griff he want!!

Back to top Go down
Zerones
Admin
Zerones

PostSubject: Re: Grieffers in my city   Grieffers in my city Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:23 am

you hited the plugin in the head rygar. it got no way to fix on it with out going infor the codes and fix on it. i most find something out, but it looks like i most remove the plugin and find an other one
Back to top Go down
http://agroa.betaboard.net
RygarEvil

PostSubject: Re: Grieffers in my city   Grieffers in my city Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 am

Zerones i will hepl you anf find some solution for no get out the plugin u was try last version of plugin 0.5 no? i am asking in bukkit forums for fix it with others plugins like towny and chests protections!!!

Waiting in bukkit for answers i inform you when i have news

i was post here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/recommended-build-928.22810/page-4#post-415177
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grieffers in my city   Grieffers in my city Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grieffers in my city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olympia :: Help and support :: Problems-
Jump to: