Olympia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our server olympia.mcwot.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better looking forum.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wakedbball98
Admin
wakedbball98

Better looking forum. Empty
PostSubject: Better looking forum.   Better looking forum. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:42 pm

I propose to have a much better looking forum ex. less advertisements more pictures of the server and more grougs. Like moderators, Administrators, Guardians, and colors for all there names. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
oysteinrem
Admin
oysteinrem

PostSubject: Re: Better looking forum.   Better looking forum. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:45 pm

I can add more groups but they will not be used until permission from zerones is granted. I cant find any way to add pictures put will search a bit about it.

If your a rank its will say when u post you are that rank, but that doesnt mean you got the permissions from that group, to get that permissions it has to be confirmed with zerones, this is how it is if the groups are gonna be used

The only other group that have been added now is guardian, the rights of the guardian is not yet added
Back to top Go down
wakedbball98
Admin
wakedbball98

PostSubject: Re: Better looking forum.   Better looking forum. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 am

k thanks oy. your a big help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oysteinrem
Admin
oysteinrem

PostSubject: Re: Better looking forum.   Better looking forum. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:27 am

There are now beeing made changes in the forums appearance, say in chat what you think about it and please come with suggestions
Back to top Go down
wakedbball98
Admin
wakedbball98

PostSubject: Re: Better looking forum.   Better looking forum. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 am

is there any way you can add an in game admin group that is seperate from the forum admin group. Also another suggestion can you add forum admin to the legend, Thanks oy. Also I have added some names to guardians and ingame moderators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better looking forum.   Better looking forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better looking forum.
Page 1 of 1