Olympia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our server olympia.mcwot.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unban request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
puddi_x

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Hey

I am very sorry about using the flying thing its just everyone else was talking about using theres so i thought i could get away with it.
Obviously i am mistaken and i am so sorry.
Can i please be unbanned i wont ever use it again.

From puddi
Back to top Go down
Zerones
Admin
Zerones

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm

you fogot to say that you griefed and aboused the demigod plugin, but i am going to leave it to the members to do
Back to top Go down
http://agroa.betaboard.net
puddi_x

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Its because i didnt understand the demigod plugin at that time and it wasnt working for me at that time.

But im sorry if i did and i offended you by saying that but this server is pretty awesome and there arent any others like it an it also has really nice members too

Please unban me

Puddi_x
Back to top Go down
Zerones
Admin
Zerones

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 pm

unbanned but dont grief anymore we got world guard on server and i removed titans premissions from players
Back to top Go down
http://agroa.betaboard.net
Sponsored content

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban request
Page 1 of 1